It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Leaders and enders quilt


I am working on a leaders and enders quilt Bonnie Hunter style. It is coming together nicely, just slow. I have been working on this for a few month now.
I m also doing the same four patch with green. 
I hope to be done soon, than I can show the quilt top.
If you haven't went on Bonnie Hunters site, here it is quiltville.com

Ich bin dabei einen Leaders und Enders quilt zu machen Bonnie Hunter Stil. Er wird schon, aber nur etwas langsam. Ich arbeite schon seit einigen Monaten daran. Ich mache auch den four patch in gruen. 
Ich hoffe bald damit fertig zu sein, dann kann ich den fertigen quilt top zeigen.
Wenn ihr noch nicht auf der Seite von Bonnie Hunter wart, hier isches quiltville.com

1 comment:

Liselotte said...

Oh, that is a lovely quilt - that one is on my to-do-list too I have been collecting cotton shirts (second hand) for a long time . . . Looking forward to seeing your finished quilt