It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Sew-IN-Day

Wednesday I had a sew day with friends. We all got a lot done, even so we chatted and ate and laughed.
Here are some photos of our work.
Am Mittwoch hatte ich einen Naehtag mit Freundinnen. Wir haben alle was geschafft bekommen, obwohl wir viel geschwaetzt und gegessen und gelacht haben.
I think this baby quilt is for a girl
Ich denke dieser baby quilt ist fuer ein Maedchen

A and A hard at work
A und A am arbeiten

A's summer challenge
A's Sommer Challenge

Other A's basket.
Ander A's Koerbchen

Sailing any one?
Wollen wir segeln?


A's almost done wall hanging for her sister
A's fast fertigen Wand Behang fuer ihre Schwester

Conny's baby quilt almost done. She thought to sash it with white, but all of us loved this red. So did Conny.
Connie's Baby Decke fast fertig. Sie meinte einen weissen Sashing dazwischen zu machen, aber alle von uns liebten den roten Stoff. Conny auch.
Hier ein paar Bilder von unserer Arbeit.

3 comments:

Oddbjørg said...

Hello,
It seems that you have had a nice time together with friends! Many pretty things you all were working on.

Corinnea said...

Oh what a fun day! Next time at my house k?

Tina said...

Sure , just let us know when!