It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby Quilt completed this morning.

I have been up early getting this baby quilt done as a shop sample. The fabric is from the line City Weekend by Liesl Gibson, a Moda Layer Cake.

Ich bin heute schon frueh aufgestanden und habe diesen Baby Quilt fertig gemacht fuer einen Shop Sample. Die Stoffe sind von der Linie City Weekend by Liesl Gibson, es war ein Moda Layer Cake.
I added some flowers Uli style.
Ich habe diese Bluemchen im Stil von Uli dazugemacht.

Rick Rack Binding
Und Zacke Spitze? aufs Binding.

Done!
I like the way it came out.
Fertig. 
Mir gefaellt der.

2 comments:

Birgit-Patch said...

Mein Kirschtörtle, der ist wunderschön!

Corinnea said...

It is fantastic! Love the flowers!