It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Monday, August 15, 2011

I just had to take it home with me!

My hubby and I spent a few wonderful days in Budapest. I learned a lot of things about the town, about Hungary and it's history. We had a lot of fun, and fortunate for me there was a small craft fair by the Hop -on Hop-off bus stop and I needed a break. I found this bag, hand made, cheap and it is so me. 

Mein Liebster und ich haben ein paar schoene Tage in Budapest verpracht. Ich habe viel neues ueber die Stadt, Ungarn und die Geschichte gelernt. Wir hatten viel Spass , und es war toll fuer mich das bei der Hop-on-Hop-off Bus Haltestelle ein kleiner Markt war und ich eine Pause gebrauchen konnte. Da habe ich diese Tasche gefunden, billig und sie ist so fuer mich. 


The bag is hand dyed fabric, with a hand dyed lace strap that I think I will reenforce with some fabric and make a lining with a pocket for the inside.
Die Tasche ist aus selbst gefaerbten Stoffen gemacht, der Henkel aus selbst gefaerbte Spitze und ich denke den werde ich mit etwas von meinem Stoff verstaerken und auch eine Innentasche naehen mit einer kleinen Tasche drin.
The Parliament 
Das Parlament Gebauede

Mail Box 
Briefkasten


1 comment:

Katelyn R. said...

I love Budapest! and that bag is so you! hope you had a wonderful trip!