It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Jelly Roll Tulip quilt top done!

At the shop where I work we had a Jelly Roll work shop in July. I used a batik jelly roll and realized it wasn't a true jelly roll because the strips were doubled and tripled, not single. So I had to add from my stash, good things we have a stash. The top is done, yippee for me!
Bei dem Shop in dem ich arbeite hatten wir im Juli einen workcshop mit Jelly Rolls. Ich habe eine Batik Jelly Roll benutzt und bemerkt das es keine richtige Jelly Roll war, da die Streifen doppelt und sogar dreifach waren, nicht einzelt. So musste ich von meinem Vorrat einiges benutzten. Es ist gut wenn mann genuegend Vorrat hat. Der Top ist fertig, yippee!
These are a few of the blocks.
Ein paar einzelne Bloecke.

I love the way it turned out, bright and happy!
Ich mags wie er fertig geworden ist, so hell und froehlich. 
The pattern is form the Jelly Roll Book by Pam and Nicky Lintott.
Das Muster ist von dem Jelly Roll Buch bei Pam und Nicky Lintott.

3 comments:

kms handmade said...

It turned out lovely!

quilthexle said...

This looks really happy - hey, is it not my birthday coming up ???

MOMENTS Designs said...

Nice Top !
How do you get stuff done so fast???
Can i send you a few ufo's.? Lol