It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Trees

I went walking with my hubby along the river in Puyallup , and we came acrossed these trees.
Bei einem Spaziergang dem Fluss entlang in Puyallup haben mein Mann und ich diese Baueme gesehen.
This one had some white fuzzy stuff on it.
Dieser hier hatte so komische weisse Watte dran.

I love these corkscrew looking ones.
Die Korkenzieher Baeume fand ich witzig.

First signs of spring around here.
Der Fruehling ist da, oder?

I just love this old tree, all snarled up and odd.
Der alte Baum hat es mir angetan, so verwachsen und komisch.


I can't remember what this one is.
Ich wusste mal was fuer ein Baum das hier ist.

No comments: