It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Pacific West Quilt Show


I had the chance to go and see the exhibit with some friends two weeks ago. The tree exhibit was lovely, there were so many of them. I could not tell you my favorite, they were all so wonderful .

                                                             



Love the detail on this one, and the colors.


What Northwest Quilt Show would not be complete without a NW themed quilt. But I have to say our summer has been awesome. Dry and warm. 


I got a kick out of this quilt , and the marksman's ship is superb. 


For what ever reason I love this little wall hanging, it is called a river runs through it. 

1 comment:

Corinnea said...

Fun! Our quilt show here is coming up soon. Thanks for reminding me!