It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Leftovers make wonderful baby quilts!

 I had blue minkee left overs from my sons quilt and bright flannel fabric from my grand sons quilt and I made a scrappy baby quilt. I had the green polka-dot flannel in my yard bin, also the blue for the binding. 

I did a modern wedge kind of quilting on it,filled it in with some designs.  I must have been hungry for pizza. 

Close up. I am still working on my free motion long arm quilting, especially small sections and ending up  on the design where I want to be. This is not easy for me. 

1 comment:

quilthexle said...

I love leftovers ;-)) and this babyquilt is just too cute !