It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Teenage Grand Sons Quilt is Finished

The quilt turned out bigger than I thought.
 I backed it with a nice deep red flannel. 

I added a scrappy border on three sides, left the top without a border so my grand son knows which way is up. 

Close up  of my swirls quilting.
 Now to tell the winner of the pattern Magic Maze
................ Drum Roll.............
It is Judy! Congratulations Judy, I will get it in the mail to you soon. 

3 comments:

Susanne (flicKwerk) said...

Tolle Farben und superschönes Quilting. Er wird ihn lieben!

MOMENTS Designs said...

WOW the quilt is lovely.
I bet your GS loves it...I know I would !!

Corinnea said...

It's fantastic!