It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Grand daughters Saturday sewing projects


Haleigh, my oldest grand daughter ( she is 12 years old ) 
 made a frog that is filled with rice that you can warm up in the microwave.
I love the fabric she choose.
                                                           


The under side is light lavender. 

Leah finished her pillow made with scraps
 and she tore up some old batting pieces to stuff it. 
This is her daytime side. 
Leah will be nine next month.

This is her night time side, it is flannel.
I am proud of both of the girls, they did very well and stayed on task. 

2 comments:

mamarazza said...

I remember those frogs from waaaaaayyy back in the 70's ...
Talented young ladies, congrats! They seem to be as talented as their Oma Tina.

Corinnea said...

How fun to teach your grandkids!! They did a great job!