It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Spring is a long way off, so I made a Spring quilt for a friends birthday

This has not been a very cold or a very long Winter, but my heart longs for Spring to come. 
So for my friends birthday I made her a polka dot quilt, in lovely white on bright polka dots. 
I actually hand embroidered the flowers in the center, and did a meander with flowers for the quilting. 
This one was fun to make, and I hope my friend will use it. 

6 comments:

Corinnea said...

How could she not use it? It's gorgeous!! I love the embroidery and well, everything! It's a perfect Spring quilt.

Glad my snail post made you chuckle. Poor thing wouldn't have been half so icky if I hadn't thought he was dangerous!

Susanne (flicKwerk) said...

really lovely, your friend is a happy one!

mamarazza said...

Glad that I am your friend and you know when MY birthday is! Love the bright Spring colors!

Wilma said...

Beautiful and colorful quilt Tina, that sure brings Spring!

Aby Dolinger said...

How fun and cheerful!

Aby Dolinger said...

How fun and cheerful!