It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Guess what was in my closet box?

A very old UFO! I believe it is from 2005, when I was working at a quilt Shop that specialized in Asian fabrics.
The pattern is Twisted Sisters.  You can find it here.
  




What was I thinking? 

  For a long time I had a border on this quilt, but in the end removed it because I didn't like it. 
           No need for a border. The purple was overpowering anyway. 

You can tell by the fold lines that it has been tucked away for a long time. 
The quilt and one recently done scrap quilt will go to charity. 

2 comments:

Corinnea said...

At least you finally finished! I don't want to talk about my UFOs.
It's a very bold quilt!!

Judy said...

Isn't it fun to pull out old things and finish them? It gives you such a sense of accomplishment! Have you decided how to quilt it?