It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer vacation with the family

I had the pleasure to host my family's yearly get together at my house in Washington State. All my family lives in Germany, besides my brother who lives in Switzerland.
Only a three sisters came with their spouses, and we had a great day in Seattle at the Chihuly Garden and Glass. If you are ever in Seattle, you may want to go and see this garden, I can only recommend it.
The inside of a huge bowl.

Looks like a banana tree. All made out of glass. 

I normally don't post pictures with people in it for my blog, but I love this one with the reflection of myself and two of my older sisters in it, and the Space Needle. 

The greens and blues are awesome. 
I am not sure how I managed to take a picture without people in it. But I did. 

No comments: