It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pink Star Quilt

Last year I found a quilt pattern
 in a magazine that I liked and started right away. 
It was a baby quilt, and I thought it would not take me long to complete
the quilt. When I got half way through I did not like the fabrics that I choose to complete the small quilt, but I liked the center with all the pink squares. So I continued on and ended up making this pink star quilt center, added the piano key border and quilted it.  
The corner squares I designed on paper and paper pieced them to add interest to the quilt. The quilt is now on it's way to it's new owner. 

3 comments:

kms handmade said...

Very nice Tina! I like the patchwork star!

Corinnea said...

I love the patchwork center! So pretty.

Wilma said...

Lovely quilt Tina, I like how you incorporated some flowers with other colors, so it isn't that pink!