It is always my birthday


Whenever I like something it is always my birthday.
And I like a lot. My friends know this and let me be. Great friends.

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Kona Cotton Solid Jelly Roll Leftovers

Since I had all these strip sets leftover from the Jelly Roll Challenge,  

I made myself a little wall hanging or two. 

I added a flower just for the fun. 
Even felted the center of the flower. 

 
I still had leftover skinny strips, what to do with them? 

I created quilted house postcards for some 
very nice people. 
 I even mailed them last week. 

4 comments:

mamarazza said...

... and mine already came! What a lovely surprise!! :-o Thanks a LOT! You are the sweetest!

Barbara S. said...

thanks so much for the sweet house. It will move with us to our new home. Hugs, Barbara

Tina said...

I am happy to hear that you received them.

Anonymous said...

Big surprise on friday: a little house in my postbox :-) so sweet!